2/06/2006

Chain of Fool (yes, I mean fool singular, as in one I met today)

I am not often rendered speechless. But this morning, as expected, watercooler talk at the office was centered around the Superbowl. Women, brace yourself. A female coworker says, "And what about the National Anthem? What WAS that? Who was that woman? Hideous.." I kid you not, ladies. She actually said "Who was that woman?"

I couldn't even talk for at least 2 minutes.

(Just in case anyone didn't know who sang the national anthem, it was only the Queen of Soul, herself, Aretha.)

Show some R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously?! Now let me guess who said it!!! You have been linked kiddo!

Unknown said...

PS Got your last email and it sounds oh so wonderful over there in Irving!! And I would never say I told you so, well at least not till your buying a wedding gown! HA!!!

bebeMe said...

Oh no you DIT'nt! Of course, if there's one person I can forgive for saying that, it's you..

Thanks for the link. And you see why I miss you so much at the office?