3/28/2010

A good place

It’s been too many weeks and not enough posts about my internship. But I have a completely unoriginal excuse that you may or may not accept: I’ve been thrilled, exhausted, in love and wanting nothing more than to spend any free time I have in a selfish state of brainless indulgence. Which does not necessarily include writing for the blog because as hard as it is to believe, I really do use a brain cell or two when I write the cotton candy for the brain.

I have lots of stories to post about the internship, but until I can sit down and craft them in a way that won’t make you nod off mid-post, I’ll start out by sharing a few things overheard that remind me that I’m indeed at an ad agency:

We have similar panties, but our bra is more sheer.

-said in all seriousness by another writer


I made the mistake of going to lunch today.

-said in all seriousness by a brand manager


Now if we can just get the cows to quote scripture.
-could have been serious, could have been joking. I’m still not sure. And said by my brilliant writer boss

1 comment:

Kristan said...

Glad you're enjoying the internship!

We have some pretty crazy quotes at work too, but I'm not sure I'll hear as many now that I'm on the first floor all by myself... :'(