4/14/2007

Another Reason to Love my Sister-in-Law

SIL: Apparently, before I married your brother, he would get his way with girls by using the big puppy dog eyes expression.


bebe Me: I know EXACTLY what expression you're talking about. The big, sad, brown eyes.

SIL nods.
Slight pause in conversation.



bebe Me: I can't STAND that expression. Gets on my LAST nerve.


SIL: (snickering) Doesn't do a THING for me. It just makes me do exactly the opposite of what he wants.

More snickering and eye rolling.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Hee. I like your SIL, too. I'm glad we got to hang out this weekend - thanks for your company on the kitten rescue mission. My mouth just started watering thinking about sushi with shiso!

bebeMe said...

Thank God for kitties in Fremont, Hanamaru and Trader Joes! SO fun - it almost seemed like we live in the same place again! :-) (Plus, getting out possibly saved my whole family from claustrophobic panic episodes!)