10/16/2008

And I never even touched a slot machine

Things I discovered during my recent trip to Las Vegas:

-Sitting in an airport helps me crank out crappy taglines
-I score an 81% on the Lee Iacocca listening test (as administered by a proud member of the OU Parent’s Association whom I met randomly at the Bellagio Conservatory)
-When you're in The Entertainment Capital of the World, wearing an orchid lei will get you way more attention than tasting another girl’s cherry ChapStick will
-Malibu rum is from Canada
-Things from Canada taste good

I see about 3 more things in the list above than in the list of things I’ve learned in school this week. I’m pretty sure this means I should have half at least ¾ of a degree in Vegastainment.

3 comments:

Kristan said...

Lol. The thing I remember most about Vegas, besides Siegfried and Roy, is being handed nudie flyers when I was like 8. Ah Vegas...

bebeMe said...

Handing out nudie flyers to an eight year old? Shameless, contumacious hedonists! Sigh. I can't wait to go back.

BermudaGuy said...

The next time you wear an orchid lei it should be in Maui. In late October. But what do I know?