10/23/2006

Give a girl what she asks for

Seven months ago, plagued with professional ennui, I yearned for SOMETHING mentally stimulating. SOMETHING, ANYTHING!

Anything? How about this? A brand new job in a totally new industry a week and a half before their biggest, most significant and most crucial event of the year, studying for the GRE (um, Math? You mean that stuff I did in high school?) which I will take exactly a week after said event and completing an application for school (letters of rec., essay, transcripts) all before the holidays. Not to mention calming myself down when I start to hyperventilate.

I guess that's SOMETHING.

What do I think I'm doing writing this blog? That was two minutes of stimulation lost! Pardon me, but I have a date with the vocabulary flash cards.

No comments: