7/31/2005

Die Hard 'Kea Fan

The front page of the Texas Living section in The Dallas Morning News today screams the following headline:

Me and my 'Kea

More than the Firsco woman who has been camped outside the new Ikea store since last Monday for the grand opening on Wednesday, this feature article is HUGE news to me. Why? Because there are actually a handful of other people in the metroplex who are as neurotic as I am and have been living in furniture bare spaces, just waiting for Ikea to open locally. I'm not the only one!!! The days of having the option of either driving to Houston or having to pay for delivery are over!! Ordinarily, I would not even consider trying to fight the madness of a grand opening with the publicity of this magnitude, but I am seriously considering it this time because,

oh my gosh, HELLO....

it's IKEA!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Go Ikea!! Im psyched too!!!

Unknown said...

Go Ikea!! Im psyched too!!!

Unknown said...

Go Ikea!! Im psyched too!!!

Unknown said...

Go Ikea!! Im psyched too!!!

bebeMe said...

Why hello there, mrsg! Did you say something? ;)