8/17/2008

And do they think that kitten heels are found on furry paws?

The Boy: How tall are you in heels?

Me (after having picked myself off the floor from fainting at the complexity of this question, my mind reeling from mentally going through my entire collection of heels): You are asking me an extremely complicated question.

Have they never noticed that 4-inch heels are, you know, about 2 ½ inches higher than 1½ -inch heels?

(By the way, I did that math about 10 times in my head to make sure it was right, so if anyone tells me that it’s wrong, I will throw myself out the window and grudgingly admit that The Boy at least knows how to add simple fractions.)

2 comments:

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

People don't even ask me when I wear heels, they just stare. I think I've clocked close to 6 feet on an occasion.