8/24/2008

In the kettle’s defense, he’s also a bad-ass athlete, outdoorsman, poker player and owner of a wicked cool motorbike

What??!!?? The SOUNDTRACK to Battlestar Galactica? You’re even dorkier than I thought you were when I found out that you watch the show! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!”

“Shut up and listen. This is good stuff.”

“Ha ha ha ha! I can’t wait to tell everyone you own this”

“WILL YOU JUST LISTEN? This is the best track …”

“Ha ha ha! Dork, dork, dork... g minor.”

“g minor?”

“Yeah, this track. You know, it’s in g minor…”

Said the violinist teapot to the Sci-Fi watching kettle.

2 comments:

Kristan said...

Dude, BSG is AWESOME, and the music is EVEN AWESOMER!

bebeMe said...

Right, missy. You just left yourself wide open. And if I weren't currently distracted by a lovely little tune with a compound duple meter, I'd throw out the first gibe right now.