10/06/2009

Reply to All: But you may call me Stupid New Girl, thank you.

One of the best parts of a new job is getting the new nickname. Stupid New Girl is by far my favorite, but I think I’ve found a second. It was christened upon me yesterday by a client at my new temp job. And how did he do it? In an email to his sales executive, which eventually ended up in my inbox. Isn’t that special? Yes, in the middle of the email and in a line all by itself, he writes:

bebe me = No Bueno

Now, who knew that a client who doesn’t know how to scroll down to the bottom of an email chain to understand the entire situation before jumping in to things and who also doesn’t seem to understand simple sentences had such a knack for damn good ironic humor? Kudos to the imbecile! It sure as hell made me laugh. It's a bloody shame that he was being serious.

1 comment:

Kristan said...

Oh wow... That sucks / he's stupid. Sorry. :(